Norfolk Mini Break



Last weekend Toby and I packed our little suitcase and pootled off for a Norfolk mini break. With loads of fresh air, delicious food and long walks it was somewhat perfect.



Westfield Farm was our home for the weekend. With supermodel chickens, a gorgeous shepherd hut, our beautiful bedroom and the fabulous home made breakfast it was absolutely the idyllic hide away we were looking for. It was so lovely I even felt compelled to write a review on trip adviser!!




We did eventually manage to tear ourselves away from the farm and bundled into our little car to explore the delights of the seaside. There were so many gems to discover - pottery and the smoke house in Cley, beautiful seafood at Cookies crab shop (more to come about that for TiYK), deer and sumptuous interiors at Holkham Hall, and the most beautiful walk I have even been on at Burham Overy Staithe.

We even tried crabbing again, and even though the little critters evaded us I felt like a kid again swinging my legs off the harbour! Oh and to top it all off I think I might have eaten my entire body weight in seafood - totally perfect!

1 comments:

  1. Looks so perfect, amazing photos. I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete